* We cannot guarentee your privacy during your visit.
* Please use safe protocols such as https:// to help protect your security privacy.
* Aside from normal server logs, and information you may post, WE do not directly
collect or track any information about you or your visit. This includes our
direct netcast feeds and downloads, but does not include the 3rd party
feeds that we provide to our netcasts, since that is betond our control.
* We do not rent, loan, sell, or otherwise provide any non anonymized
information about you, your visit to our sites, or information about your listining
of netcastrs to 3rd parties. We may use this infomation to our benifit, allow the
information to be certified, or provide anonymized information to 3rd parties for
our benifit. We are human, so we cannot guarentee that effforts to anonymize such
information will always be sufficient to protect your identity. We cannot guarentee
this information will be not stolen from our servers.
* We cannot guarentee that 3rd party elements (such as the social icon badges) that
we use, or advertising that may be served, will protect your privacy, as the actions
of those elements are beyond our control. At this time, we do make a best effort to
serve only static content from local resources. This policy is subject to change
* We must save information for accounts you create and posts that you make on our sites.
Please assume that this infomation may get stolen. Please use a smart passwords
for accounts that you create (hint: Please use a different password than you use for
your online banking).
* We will cooporate with law enforcment (if required) if asked for your account information,
and we may be required (or may choose) not to inform you about any such cooporation.
Privacy and Policy Contact: Please use our
Email Contact Form
* We cannot guarentee your safety or security during your visit to our sites.
* Your visit to our sites is at your own risk - we assume no liability.
* Unless otherwise noted, anything that you post to our sites becomes our
intellectual property, and we may copyright, use, and broadcast what you post,
however we see fit, without compenstation or notification to you.
* You agree that anything that you post to our sites is unencomberd by
copyright, and that you have the right needed to legally post it to our sites
under our terms.
* We reserve the right to edit, moderate, refuse, or delete anything that you do
post to our sites.
Email Contact Form
* These websites may contain links, references, reviews, and
referrals to products and services that may include affiliates,
sponsorships, or other business relationships that we may receive
Back to The How Stuff's Broke™ home page
DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Contact Information
How Stuff's Broke™,
Stuff That's Broke™,
Coding with TJoe™,
You've been Crowd Sued™,
Crowd Funded Class Action Justice™,
Netcasting (for the rest of us)™,
Stuff That's Broke at How Stuff's Broke™,
Dear Sir at How Stuff's Broke™,
Computers at How Stuff's Broke™,
Finance at How Stuff's Broke™,
Food at How Stuff's Broke™,
Health at How Stuff's Broke™,
History at How Stuff's Broke™,
News at How Stuff's Broke™,
Parenting at How Stuff's Broke™,
Relationships at How Stuff's Broke™,
Cars at How Stuff's Broke™,
Crowd Sued at How Stuff's Broke™,
You've been Crowd Sued at How Stuff's Broke™,
Coding with TJoe at How Stuff's Broke™,
and Netcasting (for the rest of us) at How Stuff's Broke™
are trademarks of Code4Sale, LLC
and may be mentioned using various
spacing, lack of spacing, differing lettercasing formats, and with
embedded marks such as "@".
COPYRIGHT © 2013 - 2016 by Code4Sale, LLC - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Other trademarks and copyrights are trademarks and copyrights of their respective owners.
Last Modified: 2016-11-21 12:52:05 UTC 2016-11-21 07:52:05 am (-5) - America/New_York 0000DON2TFMW0001